Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy birthday, Grandma! and see you again!

Tomorrow is my host grandma's birthday in Canada.
Also, my homeroom teacher's in Japan birthday is the same date as my host grandma's.
We celebrated her birthday today and we had so much fun there.
She has 5 kids, including my host mom and all of her kids and grandchildren were there. Many people! But what a happy grandma!
I did know she loves dolls, so I made a doll for her and she really loved it*

My host mom's grandpa(grandma's dad) was there too and it was the last time for me to see him because he will be away this week and he won't be back by my departure.
I met him many times while I am in Canada and he was really nice to talk with.
I am going to miss him and I hope I'll see him again in the near future. Really nice to see you, great grandpa!

Holly smokes. I am leaving here in 2 weeks!
That's unbelievable. I have to start packing, but I have no idea how I can pack all my stuff with one suitcase and one baggage. Too much stuff and too many memories!haha

See you soon people in Japan!!

*noma*

No comments: