Monday, March 3, 2008

Japanese day

Today, we had a Japanese day at school and we sold sushi, green tea cakes and DORAYAKI.
All sushi is sold out! But since green tea cakes and DORAYAKI are not familiar to Canadian, it was not popular... That's alright. We could earn good money!!! yahoooooo!!
We will have one more Japanese day tomorrow.
I am going to write the students' or teachers' name in Japanese.
Hope many people will visit us!

How's my family doing?
My sister will take the entrance exam tomorrow.
I am sure she is nervous but I hope she will do her best!
Good luck!

*noma*

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

Hi,Mari.
How are you?

When it comes to me...the final test finished.
So,I'm happy.
The graduation ceremony occurred on March 1.
It is separation also with Mr.Taniguro.
I'm glad!!
Mr.Taniguro and his girlfriend still associate.
Maybe...(^^;
It seems that they dated in the zoo!!!!!!
And it seems that Mr.Taniguro goes to the university in Numazu.
Therefore, it may be able to meet!
Congratulation!!

Enjoy a life in Canada run short.

Chiemi

Anonymous said...

I got a reply from you.
Thank you!!

I am different from Chiemi, and I am still a test period.
Unpleasant...
I do my best for remainder two days.

See you soon(^-^*)

yuki