Saturday, November 10, 2007

VIVA! band camp!!3


Thursday, October 11 -the last day of my band camp-


7:30am Wake up call

(This time, I didn't play the trumpet because I was tired. Some students play their instruments and they woke me up...)


8:00am Pack and bring our bags to the lobby.

(The next school was coming soon, so we needed to pack as soon as possible.)


-pictures of the room where I stayed-

-the pictures of the lobby-






8:30am breakfast



9:00am rehearsal




11:00am load bags and instruments



11:30am WAGGY MUSIC CAMP AWARDS CEREMONY


my music teachers!



(I got the award with Eri!)



12:00pm lunch

-the room where we had meals-







12:45pm load buses

1:00pm departure

2:30pm arrival at the school



It was so much fun! I really wanna go to the band camp next year, but I can't...


I wish we would have the band camp in Japan...


Anyway, I really enjoyed it!





*noma*

No comments: