Thursday, November 15, 2007

Finally... Halloween!!




Hello. How are you?

Today, finally, I am gonna write about my first(?) Halloween!


On October 29th, my host family made a Halloween pumpkin!

It was the first time for me to try it, so it was fun!

On Ocotber 30th, we had a halloween party at church.

Many people wore halloween cloths and I enjoyed it.

I did not wear any halloween cloths, but it was so fun.
This halloween party was "pot-luck" party.

Someone made these cookies. They are scary, aren't they?


On October 31st!! Halloween day!!!

I wore my school uniform and went to school.

When I got on "school special" bus, there are many students who wore halloween cloths.

I was excited!And when I arrive at the school, there are also many students who wore Halloween cloths.




Not only did students, but also teachers wore funny cloths.

At lunchtime, we had "halloween costume contest"

Many studnets showed their own costumes.


The teachers also joined this contest.



Japanese class!

At night, I went trick-or-treating with my host boys.

We said, "Trick or Treat!!" in front of the doors and I got many many many....candies.



It was also the first time for me to go trick or treating, so I enjoyed it.

*noma*



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, really!!
I wanted to eat lunch with Germany girl and boy,though
But why Mrs. McNie didn't know that???
She was their coordinator as well, I guess