Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy Birthday to Chiho and me!

Hi,
Today, Oct. 4th, is my birthday.
Also, one of me good friends, Chiho's birthday!




In the morning, As soon as I got to the school, I went to my locker as usual.
Then, as soon as I got to my locker, I was surprised!
It was because my locker was decorated!
My friend, Eri and MariO did that yesterday.
Thank you so much.
I love it!


Some people who saw my locker said to me, "Happy birthday" even if we don't know each other.
Also, my friends in each class said to me, "happy birthday"
Anyway, I was so happy.



And my Japanese friends gave a birthday card.
It is so cute!
I was happy to get it.


My good friend in Canada, Alex said, "Happy birthday, Mari!!!"
Since I told her when my birthday was, she always said, "I will give you a call on your birthday"
I said, "We can meet at school on my birthday"
She said, "Oh, come on. You don't want me to call you?"
I said, "Okay, anytime..."

Seriously, she gave me a call today even though we met each other at school.

She sang a song on the phone. "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Mari, Happy birthday to you"
It was funny but I was happy.

My host mom cooked my birthday supper for me and we ate.
Unfortunately, my baby host sister cried all the time.
She was cranky today.
She doesn't like me? So she cried???hahaha

My host mom also made a birthday cake for me and my host family sang a song for me.
My host boys were so cute when they were singing.


After that, my host family gave me a present.
I got a snack and CD!!
They gave me the CD of High School Musical 2 which is my favorite movie.
I was so happy to get it.
I will listen to it every day!hahaha

Oh, I got letters from my Japanese friends!
They are my good friends in Japan.
What a good timing!
I was happy to get it and I laughed a lot over reading it.
Thank you.

As I told, today is my friend, Chiho's birthday too.
How nice.
I know she is studying hard for the mid-term exam, but I hope she will also have a wonderful birthday!

Thank you for a wonderful birthday everyone!!!!

*noma*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here nomanomayeah.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Here is a fact for you. Recent Research shows that about 70% of all United States adults are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.