Wednesday, October 3, 2007

busy!

Hi,
Long time no see!
I haven't written diaries recently.

I had a project in reading class and the due date was today.
I was done yesterday, but some of students haven't finished yet.
So the due date was changed. The due date is Friday!
Whichever, I could finish my project yesterday, so I don't have to worry about that.

Also, I am busy in studying social studies.
I am learning "the French Revolution" "Napoleon" now.

On October 17th, I have to do "position paper" in social class.
Theme is... "Did the french revolution and Napoleon era contribute to the rise of Nationalism?"
Well.... What???
Most of students were like, "We cannot understand!!"
Me too!
First, what's "position paper"???

I asked my social teacher to give me an example.
She said, "I will find one for you as soon as I can"

The position paper is kind of essay.
I have to write...-introduction -3 arguments -conclusion
I hope I can make it...

And... Guess what!
You know,(?) tomorrow is my birthday!
My host mom asked me, "What do you wanna have for your birthday supper tomorrow?"

I have no idea..
I can eat everything which you made so far, so anything is ok! I answered.

I hope I can have a wonderful birthday!

*noma*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

******HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOMA!!!******
Yeah, I am the first person! I am sooooo glad I could leave a massage for you today* Actually it is October 3th in America, but almost midnight, so I don't care! Have a happy happy your 17th birthday with your host, and friends* You are missed by all of us! I am looking forward to seeing NEW Noma after about 6 more months. Hanppy birthday, and I love you!

From Aya*

NOMA's information from CANADA! said...

Wow, Hi, Aya.
Long time no see!
I am glad because you didn't forget my birthday.
Yes, I had a wonderful birthday with my host family and friends.
Please check my blog!
Are you looking forward to seeing NEW me??
Yes, you can expect new me!hahaha
Anyway, thanks for your comment!

I love you too.

*noma*