Monday, December 3, 2007

I am alive and recent Mari!

Hello.

Can you believe!? It is December!

As you know, I'll leave Canada in March, which means I have only 3 and half months to stay here.

In my city, the crazy winter arrived here finally.

Every morning, I wait for buses under -19C.

My fingers and toe are very very painful!!!!

Moreover, because of this weather, buses don't come on time!

I am like, "Hurry up!!! Come on!!!" at the bus stop every day.

This morning, I saw a lady dancing at the bust stop.

I really can understand her because during dancing we can forget this cold weather a little bit.haha

Last Saturday, I got Christmas gifts from my grandparents!!!

They gave me a lots of gifts, including winter goods.

I love them and I am using them every day.

Thanks a lot*

I know my grandparents are unique, but my Japanese family are not...haha



In Canada, most of people are excited for Christmas now.

Many houses are decorated Christmas illumination, which are really beautiful.



On November 21st, I had the winter concert.

I played the trumpet there.

However, since I belong to many groups(Band 20, Band 30, Symphonic band, Jazz band), I was really busy during the concert.

I had a really good time there.

My host mom, boys and a little sister came to the concert to see my performance.

However, since the boys need to go to bed by 8pm every day, they could see only Band20's performance.

My host mom said, "Boys were so excited to see you"

I have one more concert before I leave Canada in February.

I hope I will have fun there too.



See you!



*noma*

I really want to add pictures but for some reason I can't!

I'll do that whenever I am free.

Sorry about that!

No comments: