Friday, December 21, 2007

Getting ready for Christmas!

Hello.

Today, school was over, which means I will finally start Christmas break from tomorrow!

Recently, I am busy preparing for Christmas season.


As I told, I got some presents from my grandparents.

My school counselor gave us "countdown calendar"





We can count down until Christmas Day with eating chocolates every day.

Actually, it is for kids. (My host brothers enjoy eating chocolates every day)

However, I really enjoy counting down with eating chocolates!haha

I can eat 4 more chocolates until Christmas!


My host family baked Christmas cookies and I tried making some.




It was hard, but I had fun!

Last Sunday, I went to my host grandparents' house to make "sweets house"

It is one of Christmas events in my host family.




These are my work!







I did well, didn't I!?!?

I seems fun, but actually... hard.

These are my host brothers' and cousins' works.






Last Tuesday, I went to church to do activities.

We went to some elderly people's houses and sang Christmas songs for them.

It is a surprising event, so they didn't expect we were coming.

They were so surprised and impressed by our songs.

"You guys looked like angels. Thank you so much." They said.

It was very good!

However, we sang songs in front of their houses, and it was evening...

Guess what... It was super cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right? Alex!?





As I said, I'll start my Christmas break from tomorrow, however, I have a hard schedule.

I am going to go to Salt Lake City with my host family to attend the wedding of my host mom's cousin.

I am excited to go there, but it takes 16 hours to get there by car.

I am kind of nervous, but I'll have fun there!

I'll write my Christmas holiday when I am free....

Don't expect it!haha

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

*noma*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

16 hour...
Good luck!!
But I think it will be a good memory and you will think that you won't ride a car anymore hahaha