Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Chiemi!!

Hello.
Today, on December 13th, is my Japanese good friend, Chiemi's birthday!
Every time before my good friends' birthday, I send birthday cards to them from Canada and I was going to send a card to her, too.
However, I'm busy in studying, Christmas shopping and so on.
Therefore, I still have her birthday card here!!
I know I have to send it as soon as possible because her birthday is today...
Sorry, Chiemi...
Did you have fun!?
I guess you guys finished your final exam and now you are excited for Christmas party, right!?
I really want to attend that party, but this year, I can't!!
That's ok - I'll enjoy my first Canadian Christmas with my host family!!!!!HAHAHA~!!!

By the way, today, I am going to go to Japanese restaurant for lunch.
Since I am taking Japanese, I can go there for the field trip.
I'm excited to go there!

*noma*

No comments: