Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hello.
Finally, my Canadian Christmas is done.
I am sad because it was so much fun and exciting.

On Christmas Eve, I went to my host grandparents' house for supper.
My host grandma asked me to make tempura, again, so I made some.
Everyone liked it, so I was glad.
We ate lots of food there.
After supper, we played a card game, which is so much fun for me.
I was in 2nd prise out of 6! I was shocked because I couldn't win.haha
We left there after 10pm, then I went to bed at midnight.

On Christmas Day, my host boys, host dad and host sister woke me up.
They entered my room and said, "Merry Christmas! Mari!!!" loudly.
Boys jumped on my bed...haha Of course(?), I was sleeping then... Thanks boys, I could wake up comfortably.haha
We didn't get dressed. We just wanted to see presents from Santa.
I got some presents from Santa!!! Wow!! Thanks!!
I haven't gotten any presents from Santa for about 4 years, so it was surprising!haha
Hey, Santa! When did you change your mind!?

I really want to show you what I got with many pictures, but I cannot today again...
Sorry about that lol

After opening presents, we went to my host grandparents' house again for brunch.
We ate a lot again.
Then, we got many presents from my host grandparents.
I got pajamas, a journal, a candle, and many snacks.

Then, we came back home with lots of presents.
We had a break, then we went there again for supper!
We ate millions this time.haha
After that, adults played an another card game and kids watched a movie.
I joined "adults team"haha
I tired to understand that card game's rule, but finally, I couldn't.
It is a super complicated game.haha
I wish I could understand soon so that I can play with "adults" a lot!

What did I do on Christmas day this year?
eating, eating, playing, eating, getting presents, eating, eating....
Yes, I spent a lots of time to eat something.haha
I didn't wanna see any foods anymore last night.
I had so much fun this year!!!

Today was Boxing Day in Canada.
Most of shops were on sale, so I went to West Edmonton Mall with Eri.
Many, many people were there to get cheap goods.
Some of popular shops were made long lines by many people.
Of course, we didn't join any lines. It just makes us tired.
After lunch, we had nothing to do at WEM anymore, so we moved to Southgate shopping mall.
I found a cute pair of shoes, then finally, I bought.
It is ADIDAS. adidas is always expensive, but it was on sale.
30% off - it was about $57!!!(about 5,700yen) Isn't it cheap?
I was glad because I did a good shopping*
Then, finally, I went back home.

My Canadian Christmas is over, finally.
I did have fun with my host family and host relatives.
I want to say "Thank you" to them because they prepared my presents, cooked a lot of food and so on.
Thank you very much!!!
And Happy New Year!

*noma*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Santa gives you "Love" or "kindness" or something like that stuff every year :D
Just you didn't notice haha
In fact, it is difficult to notice.
I think I haven't noticed before this Christmas.
But this year I noticed, though =]
Anyway, it is good that you enjoyed your Christmas so much!!