Thursday, July 5, 2007

From tomorrow...

Hi, how are you?

From tomorrow, I won't be able to write my blog again for about one week.
This is because my host family is gonna "family camp", and I will stay at my host mom's brother's house.
They are gonna "family camp" from tomorrow to next Saturday.
However, I won't go there with them because I will have summer school and YW(young women) camp.

In the middle of April, my study abroad program coordinator sent an email to me about summer school.
It will start on July 9.
I told my host mom about that and she said "You have to choose summer school, YW camp or family camp"
My host family will go to family camp from July 6 to July 14.
Summer school will start on July 9.
And I can go to YW camp from July 10 to July 13.

So I could choose
-going to family camp with my host family
-only summer school
-summer school + YW camp

Finally, I chose "summer school+YW camp"
I am so sorry, but I can spend time with my host family anytime, so I chose to go to YW camp.

So I have to stay with other family while my host family is gonna family camp.
My host mom asked her brother's wife and she said "OK"
So I will stay with them.
However, as you know, I will go to YW camp for 4 days so I will spend time with them for about 5 days.

I hope my host family will enjoy their camp without me.
I think it is a good chance for my host family to spend time with only family.

In YW camp, I will go to Calgary. It is the first time for me to go there.
We will enjoy swimming, doing canoe, singing, making foods, hiking and so on.
Sadly, my good church friend, Alex, won't go there...
This is because she has to go to summer school.
I was sad to hear that, but there will be many good church girls!
So I will enjoy YW camp with them!!

I will enjoy my summer vacation too!

See ya,

*noma*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Mari!!
Thank you for your comment
I read your E-mail as well and I sent E-mail to you!!
Not 8:40!! 8:14!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Noma!!
Can you guess who I am ??
It's easy to guess, because I am short like Pinky and love pink. Well, I am really impressed that you have started keeping your own blog. If I have a time, I wanna have my own blog, however, I am extremely busy because of my art works. Guees what?? I will take an Independent art class next year! I am an artist!!! JUST KIDDING!! But, I can have my own show. Isn't it awesome!? Anyway, I enjoy drawing with my host family. And, I am just trying best to improve my skill of art. It is difficult to improve it, so I need more practice drawing. FUN!! And as you know, I WAS seriously missing Japanese comic books. However, I finally found a neighbor who could talk with me about Japanise comic books!! And actually, she knows Japanese comic books more than me. In fact, I have collected Japanese comic books which are in English ver. So, I am happy to make my best friends in America.
Well,an another time, I will talk more about my life.
Have a good weekend!!
SEE YA!

NOMA's information from CANADA! said...

Hi!! Pinky!! how are you?
Of course, I could guess who you are!
I am busy too because my host family moved to a new house last Saturday and they went camping.
As you know, I am staying at my host mom's brother's house. They are so nice, so I am having fun here.
I am soooo glad I could get your comment.
If you have a time, please start your own blog. I wanna see pictures with your smile^^*
Anyway, I am glad you are having fun in the U.S!
Let's enjoy our new life and let's study hard together!!!
See ya and LOVE!

*noma*

Anonymous said...

Hey, Noma!!
Thank you for your comment.
LIVE EARTH was soooo good!!!
I watched New York's live as well.
I could watch my favorite singer.
I was so excited!!!
By the way, Pinky was here, too!?!?(HAHAHA)
She is so funny and cute.
I wanna see her

See you tomorrow at 8:14!! (HAHAHA)

Ginamarie said...

I am so happy that you chose to come to YW camp!! It will be wonderful to have you there. Please let me know if you need anything while we are at camp.

Love Sis Sefcik

P.S. do you mind if I add you as a link on my blog?

Anonymous said...

Hi Noma! I am sure you know who I am! I got your cake for breakfast today and it was still nice then:) Eri got it too. I love to see cute cakes so I hope you will make another one! Well...next theme might be "a forest":D Please don't forget putting a bear. Just kidding! But I was impressed! And thank you for your pictures today. I was surprised because you took so many pictures. You might be a photographer(I don't know the right spell but please guess it!) in the future:) I don't carry my camera all the time. Actually I always leave it at home because I don't use it if I have it then. So I don't store my memories as a real objects so your pictures helped me what I have done so far. Thank you very much and see you tomorrow! I will not forget bringing my Origami book for you!

NOMA's information from CANADA! said...

To. Sister Sefcik

Hi, thanks for your comment!!
I am so glad you visited my blog!
And I came back to Edmonton at 2:30p.m. from YW camp.
Thank you so much for supporting our camp. I really appreciate you.
Have fun at Vancouver!!

Of course, you can attach my blog's address in your blog!
I will do that too!!

To. one of my Japanese friend

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I am glad you ate my icing cake for breakfast.
Was it still delicious??

Yeah, we are not used to talking our cameras all the time but we can stay here for only one year!
I mean you should take many pitures to show your Japanese family and friends.
When we are together, I can take pictures of you too, but when you are with only your host family or canadian friends I cannot do that.
So please take your camera anytime!!
Thanks so much,

*noma*