Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Japanese restaurant "MIKADO"

Today, I went to Japanese restaurant with my Japanese friends, my summer school teacher and my study abroad's coordinators.
One of my study abroad coordinators is an ESL teacher, so she teaches international students English now.
She got afternoon off today, so she suggested to us, "Let's go to Japanese restaurant for lunch!"

After morning class, we went to Japanese restaurant "MIKADO" by car.
There are many Asian people as waiters.
First, I thought they were all Japanese, but some of them were Chinese.

I ate KATSUDON, one octopus SUSHI and green tea ice cream!
I cannot eat TONKATSU easily here because they don't have strong fire, so I chose KATSUDON!
It is unbelievable for Canadian to eat raw fish, so I ate SUSHI too.

Eri who is my Japanese friend ate TEMPURA ice cream.
I couldn't image what TEMPURA ice cream is.
I was so surprised when I saw it.
Today, I cannot upload pictures well I don't know why, so I will upload pictures tomorrow!Sorry about that...

Anyway, I really enjoyed eating Japanese food!!
I will save money for going there again!hahaha
Include tip, I paid 18$ for lunch.
I don't think it is expensive, so I wanna go there many times if possible.

See ya,

*noma*

No comments: