Sunday, July 15, 2007

Normal Sunday

Hi, how are you?

Today, I went to church in the morning.
I could meet many church girls.
We talked about YW camp in the class.
And we sang a song in front of people.
This song's name is "One by one"
We sang it every day during YW camp.
It is so nice a song. I love it.
We got "One by one"'s CDs in the end of YW camp from leaders.
So I am listening to it now.

At supper, I talked with my host mom about my summer vacation.
I have summer school in July but I don't have any plans in August.
My host mom wants to go camping again this summer, but she cannot.
This is because she is a pregnant now and her baby due is on August 10th.
So she cannot do activities like camping anymore in this summer.
So my host family also doesn't have any plans in August. Only getting a new baby.

I want to go to the swimming pool in August as much as possible.
I want to do exercise a lot.
I'd like to keep my weight. Needless to say, if I can, I want to lose my weight...hahaha
So anyway, I don't want to get fat anymore.
I will go to the swimming pool in August.

And I will have some activities at church in August.
I like to join church events, so I am looking forward to going there!

Have a nice summer!!

*noma*

2 comments:

blogingisfun said...

Hey. My aunt had asked me to leave some comments and it sounds like your having a great summmer. I'm very interested and would like hearing from ya.
=Yoshihiko

NOMA's information from CANADA! said...

Hello. Nice to meet you.
I am so sorry I am not sure who you are.
Who is your aunt?

Sorry,

noma