Saturday, July 14, 2007

I am home and Happy Birthday, Hiroshi!


Hello, long time no see again.
How's it going?
I am home now. I mean I came back home from my host mom's brother's house.
I had wonderful experiences at his house and really enjoyed them.
I really appreciate their kindness.
I can often meet them at my host mom's parents' house, so I was not so sad when I left their house.
I was so glad when they said "I miss you"
However, we can meet soon! Thanks sooo much!!

I will tell you about YW camp and things which I did at my host mom's brother's house little by little.
I have no time to do that today, so please wait for me!hahaha

Yesterday was my classmate's birthday.
His name is Hiroshi.
There are only 9 people in my class in Toyo High School, so we are good friends.
Last year, we celebrated our birthday each other, but now, we cannot do that.
This is because 4 of my classmates live in America, so we cannot meet them.

In the beginning of June, I suggested to my Japanese friends, "Let's send a birthday card to Hiroshi!"
They agreed with me and we wrote message for him and took a picture of us.



And I got an email from him and he said "Thanks noma"

I guess he had a wonderful birhtday with his host family and friends.

Happy Birthday, Hiroshi!!

*noma*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mari!!
Tommy got the card on his birthday!!
That's awesome, isn't it???

NOMA's information from CANADA! said...

Hi, Eri.
I am so glad he got his birthday card from us safely.
What a happy boy he is!
Don't you think so??

See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hi Noma! Today, I saw such a cute picture of you guys in ESL class. Hiroshi looked very happy! We could not do anything for Eri's 17 birthday, so we feel sorry. Anyway, we all really want to say to her "Happy Birthday!". I am sure you are enjoying your great summer. In America, ESL the second session focused on the listening and grammer skills has already started. We are working hard so far. I think you are taking summer school also, right? Anyway, please keep in touch with me, Noma! and I love you so much!

Take care, and love you, again!
Aya

NOMA's information from CANADA! said...

Hello!!!!!Aya!!!

I am sooo glad to get your comment.
Thanks so much!
I love ya too!!!

Yes, I sent a birthday card to Hiroshi and I got "thank you" mail from him.
Did you celebrate his birthday?
We had Eri's birthday party at her house last Monday.
We had fun there.
And I made a birthday cake for her.

Yeah, we started summer school last Monday(I mean since Eri's birthday).
Our teacher is friendly, so we are enjoying it very much.
As you know, TOEFL is so hard, so let's try hard together and let's believe!!

Thank you so much!
I love ya again,

*noma*