Sunday, September 30, 2007

sleepy Sunday...

Hi,

Yesterday, I went to Eri's house.
She changed her host family today, so she packed all her stuff last week.
She wanted to send a package to Japan, so I went to the post office with her.
She loves her host family, but it is for her English growth, so I think it was a very good decision for her.

So she changed her host family today.
She got information of her new host family last week and they go to church on Sundays like my host family.
I asked my host mom, "Do you know them?"
She said, "Oh, I know them because she(Eri's new host mom) is my son's Sunday teacher!"

So.... most of Toyo students go to the church on Sundays. Wow!

Eri wanted to search the bus schedule to go to school from her new house, but her old host family's computer didn't work well, so I searched it for her last night.
And I gave her new host family the bus schedule at church today!

I didn't know who her host family was, so I asked a lady "I am looking for ****(her new host family)... Do you know her?"
She said, "It is me!"
hahaha That's funny!

I hope she will enjoy with her new host family.
I am looking forward to listening to her talk tomorrow!

After today's church, I went to my host grandparents' house with my host family directly.
We ate lunch and supper there.

My host mom's cousin got a girl baby today!
Congratulations!

However, I was sooooo sleepy today, so I had a nap at my host grandparents' house.(on the couch...)
While I was sleeping, some of my host family went to the hospital to see a new baby.
I had no power to go there....
It is okay. I can meet her soon(maybe)

baby boom!

*noma*

No comments: