Thursday, June 21, 2007

Final exam



Hi, everyone.
How are you?
Today, I took math final exam.
It was hard for me.
Before taking tests, teachers checked our calculators.
Canadian students who take math have to buy their own calculators.
However, my math teacher rent me his calculator, so I didn't have to buy one.
After that, we took math tests for one and half hour.
I was glad because I could meet some friends.
They said to me, "Good luck, Mari!"
When I waited for a bus after exam, it was raining.
I thought it meant the result of my math test might be very bad....(HAHAHA)
However, it stopped raining soon, and I thought it meant I should have a positive feeling even if the result was bad.(HAHAHAHA)
Anyway, I was nervous because it was my first time to take a final exam.
I don't have to take final exams any more this summer, so I am happy!
Bye!
*noma*

No comments: