Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My art works



Hello. How are you?


Today, I went to my school again to get my art works after lunch.


In art class, I tried many art techniques.

One class is about 90 minutes and we had art class every day, so we could try many many art techniques.

Today, I will show you my 3 art works.


The left picture was drawn with black leads.
My hands became black every time, but it was fun!

We went outside every time when it was fine.


We tried oil painting to draw many trees.
Oil smell was not good, but it was the first time for me to draw pictures with oil.

It was a good experience!


And we tried water pencils to draw many flowers.
It was also the first time for me to draw pictures with water pencils, so it was also a good experience!

The water pencils are very expensive. Do you know that?

So my art teacher cherishes water pencils.


I won't take art class here any more, but art class was fun for me.

There were many cheerful people like my art teacher.

I wanna keep touch with my art teacher.


See you,


*noma*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,Mari.
I'm Yoshiki Hattori.
I haven't seen you for a long time.
I'm glad to know you will be fine.

Our brass band club has 50 member.
We have a contest on 8/1.
We will take part in the section of B-formation(a thirty-piece band) at the contest.
I'm working hard to improve our sound as a Tuba player, or a conductor.
I'll report result to you after it.

I joined an orchestra which my teacher who teach me ensemble is hosting recently.
Though the level of it is low, I am pleased.
We will have concert in October.
I'm looking forward to it.

Let's enjoy our life in each place each other.
See you.



Yoshiki Hattori

Anonymous said...

I forgot to writing my name(^^;)

Anonymous said...

Hello, Mari.
This is Eri.
My blog is almost done.
Please visit!!
By the way, can I put your blog in my link????

NOMA's information from CANADA! said...

Hi, Yoshiki.
How are you?

I am glad I could get your commetns and I are doing well in Japan.
I started playing the trumpet here again and I am enjoying it.
Music is very good, isn't it?
"NO MUSIC NO LIFE***"

Please do your best on your contest!!

Please say hello to your family!

*noma*

NOMA's information from CANADA! said...

Hi, Eri.
Thanks for helping our moving.
I appreciate you very much.

Yes, you can attach my blog's URL to your blog.
I will do that too. Is that OK?

Let's enjoy!

*noma*

Anonymous said...

Of course OK!!
When you reply to me, please write in my blog!!
Thanks,