Tuesday, June 12, 2007

See you, Stephanie





Hello, how's it going?




Last Sunday, I heard my Church friend, Stephanie will move to Seattle this Wednesday.


I was so surprised to hear that.


She was really kind to me, so I want to be a good friends with her.


I was shocked.


Today, we had a small party for Stephanie and 4 girls.




I belong to "Young Women" group.


Today, 4 girls graduated from Young Women because they graduated from their High School each other.



They will go to Young Women Camp together but after that they won't join any events of Young Women.




I had a great time with Stephanie.



We went to dance together, we watched some movies together, I celebrated her birthday and so on.



I am so sad I can't meet her any more.



If I can, I will go to Seattle to see her someday.



Or, if she can, I want her to come to Japan.



Thank you very much, Stephanie.



I don't forget you forever.



Good luck in Seattle!!!!




By the way, it was the pot luck party.



I made chirashi zushi.



I made much chirashi zushi, so I will bring them as my lunch tomorrow!



love,



*noma*


No comments: