Monday, June 11, 2007

The last week started.

Hello. How are you?

In my school, classes will be over on June 15th.

So, this week is the last week in this semester.

Today, I had lunch with my Japanese friends, my school counselor and two ladies.

My school counselor prepared our lunch.

We talked about out host family and so on.

On May 16th, we had the market which is called "Wagner Market"

We made many Japanese goods to sell.




Many Canadian people were impressed by our works.

And we could get much money.


Today, my school counselor showed our works to two ladies.

One of ladies is our public school coordinator.

She was really impressed by our works.

We were enjoyed talking and eating at lunch time.

Another lady is our school's officer.

She was also impressed by them.
Japanese clutures are very good, I think.
For example, origami, foods, toys and so on.
We should keep our culture and tell them to foreign people.
This year it is a good chance for me to tell about Japan, so I will tell many things about Japan this year!!
Love,
*noma*





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that many foreigners think that kanji is cool. Did you sell a lot of cards with kanji on them? Are you rich yet?
Are you excited about summer vacation? In the U.S. students don't have much homework for summer vacation and they can really enjoy every day. I imagine that in Canada it's the same. When I was a student I always loved the summer. It doesn't get dark until late and I could play sports with my friends outside all day or take trips. Have fun!!!
Brian

NOMA's information from CANADA! said...

Hello, Brian.
Thanks for visiting and reading.
Yes, I sold many cards with Kanji and I wrote customer's name in Kanji inside.
I bouught 2 jeans by using sale.

Yes, I am really looking forward to summer vacation.
In fact, there are no homework from school, but I will have summer school for 4 weeks.
I have to study for TOEFL...
However, I am going to camp, moving to a new house and getting a new baby!
Please enjoy your summer vacation too!

Thanks,

*noma*