Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My new life1


Hello. How are you?
Today, I will tell you about my new life.
I am staying with my host family.
There are four people in my host family, father, mother and 2 cute boys.
My host mother has a baby now.
The baby due is August 10.
I'm really looking forward to seeing a new baby!
I go to school every day.
I take a bus to school.
The bus stop is very near my house.
I use "61 school special" bus with Mari, who is my Japanese friend.
Can you see a picture?
I took this picture today.
I use this bus every day.
Some students come to school by car.
Canadian people can have their driver's license when they are 16 years old.
People who have own driver's license drive to school every day.
From now on, I will tell you about my new life little by little.
love,
*noma*

No comments: