Monday, June 25, 2007

Summer Youth Bus Pass



Hello, how are you?
Today, I went to Mill Woods Recreation Centre to buy summer youth bus pass with Eri in the afternoon.
It cost 68$.
We can use it for two month(from July 1st-August 31st= summer vacation!).
I got two cards.
One is a bus pass during summer vacation and another one is ID.
We can use public swimming pool, gym and so on with ID.
So I will go to Mill Woods Recreation Centre many times during summer vacation.

On July 9th, I will start my summer school.
I will go to my summer school building by bus, so I will use my bus pass every day.

However, if I lost my bus pass, it cannot be reissued.
So we have to buy one again.
Also, if I lost my ID, I have to pay $5 to reissue one.
So I cannot lost them during summer vacation.
I have to pay attention about that.

I can use them on July 1st!

Bye!

*noma*

No comments: