Thursday, June 7, 2007

Southgate or West Edmonton Mall




Hello. How are you?


Today, I went to Southgate with Mari.

Southgate is a shopping mall.

I bought some clothes and two hair accessories.


Do you know West Edmonton Mall?

It's the biggest shopping mall in the world.

It takes 60 minutes to get there from my host family's house by bus.

I have been there once.

Southgate is also a shopping mall.

I can go there after school because the bus which stops at Southgate comes to my school after school.
I can go there directly after school.
So, today, I went there after school and enjoyed shopping.
I'm going to camp in July, so I need short pants.
I bought two short pants.
And two shirts were sale, so I bought them.
I like Southgate and West Edmonton Mall.
However, I prefer Southgate to West Ed because West Ed is a too big shopping mall for me.
Southgate is the best scale for me.
And Southgate is near from here.
Shopping is fun, isn't it??
I will enjoy shopping here over caring money...
love,
*noma*

2 comments:

sano-chan said...

Hello.
I'm Saki.How are you?
I will have a test next week.
I have to study hard.
See you!

NOMA's information from CANADA! said...

Hello, Saki.
How are you?
I am very fine!
I will take final exam too on June 21.
It is the math test.
I will do my best, so good luck, Saki.
As you know, you are 9th grade now.
You have to study hard for the entrance examination.
Try hard!!

*noma*