Saturday, June 9, 2007

Happy Friday!!




Hello. How are you?

Yesterday, I was so busy but it was a very great day!



After school, I went to Eri's host family's house.

Her host mother is a Taiwanese, so she knows how to make Asian food.

We ate curry and rice, Gyoza and YUBA.

I haven't eaten them here, so I was so happy.

I ate too much.

After supper, we ate warabi-mochi.

Eri made it last night.

She got warabi-mochi powder from her Japanese mother, so she tried to make it.

However, it was the first time for her to make it.

She didn't know how to save them, so she called Japanese mother.

If she had called her Japanese mother in April, she would have cried because she had homesick.

However, now, she became strong.

She wasn't criying when she calls her Japanese mother.

But Her mother's voice sounded like she was crying.

About me, I haven't had homesick yet here. I don't know why.

Anyway, I am enjoying my new life!! Thank you, dad, mam, grandpa, grandma and friends!!!!!

Before supper and after supper, we played with Eri's host sister.

She is 2 years old.

She is soooo cute and she loves to play with us.

So when we left house, she was crying...

But, we will go to her house again because Eri's birthday is on July 9th and her host family will invite us to her birthday party.


After that, except Megumi, we went to dance which took place at church.
It was so fun.
We danced with boys!! Can you believe?
We cannot have experiences like that in Japan.
We can join dance twice a month.
It's like Kambara Japanese dance! Can you image??(HAHAHA)

By the way, I got some clothes from Hikari who stayed with Eri's host family last year.
She left many clothes, but Eri doesn't use her clothes, so I got some of them.


I got 18 clothes.


I don't have to buy clothes any more.(HAHAHA)


Thanks, Hikari!!


Now, I am wearing one of Hikari's clothes!!

What do you think??(HAHAHA)

Have a good day!!


Love,

*noma*

4 comments:

Chiemi said...

Hello.How are you?
I'm Chiemi.

I'm glad, because you look happy!!
I want to go to Southgate too.
All right.You are pretty!!(^O^)

I have a surprising news!
Dou you remember Mr.Taniguro?
He is senior of clarinet part.
I don't like him.(^^*
At last,he got a girl friend !!!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe?


Chiemi

Chiho said...

Hello,noma! It is been a long time.
I felt relief to your smile.you look happy,and you are the same as ever.
I will talk you about my school life.I enjoy very much there because I made friends with my classmates.Class of this year is so interesting.They are individual and friendly.I can enjoy to talk with them every day.So you do not have to worry about me!
I hope you to enjoy your life ,too.I will come here sometimes,please tell me more about your new friends.
see you again!

Chiho

NOMA's information from CANADA! said...

Hey, girls!!!!!

Thanks for your comments!!
Your English is very very good!!
I was surprised!!

To. Chiemi,

Of course, I remember Mr. Taniguro!!(Why??)
I can't believe that he got a girl friend!!
Is his girl friend cute??
Anyway I can't believe!!!!!!!

About Southgate, it's a good shopping mall, you know.
After gradueting from High School each other, let's go to CANADA!!
As you know, the next winter Olympic Games will take place at Vancouver in 2010.
So let's see Mao chan!!(HAHAHA)

To. Chiho,

I'm glad that you can make very good friends.
Yes, I don't worry about you!!
Please go somewhere with them and enjoy your school life.
Are you studying very hard??
I guess so.
Let's try hard each other!!

Thanks girls.
I am glad you left ENGLISH comments.
See you again,

*noma*

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mari. Your mother sent me your blog address and I am reading it now. Your writing is very good. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun.
p.s. I'm glad that Chiemi and Chiho wrote in English too!!!
Brian