Saturday, September 22, 2007

baby blessing

Hi.
Yesterday, my host mom's brother's family came to Edmonton.
She has 4 brothers, but one of them lives in Calgary.
So they came to Edmonton and they are staying with my host grandparents.

My host family will have the event which is called "Baby blessing" at church tomorrow.
They came here to do that together.

Actually, after baby blessing, they have supper together, but my host mom's brother's family wanna go back home as soon as possible tomorrow, so we had to have supper together tonight.
It was very good supper!

I have met them once before.(maybe in June)
They are also really nice.

Because my host mom has 4 brothers, there are many people.
Today, 21 people were in my host grandparents' house. Oh, my goodness...
However, many people=fun! I know!
Anyway, I could have a wonderful night today!

*noma*

No comments: