Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to you!3

Hi.
Today, I went to church with my host family.
Usually, we go there at 11am, but today we went there at 10am.
We listened to some speakers' talk and sang songs.
We have some classes every Sunday school, but today we didn't have any classes.
Just listening speakers' talk.
So, today's church was special!
There were a lots of people for special Sunday.
I could meet some friends barely. Anyway many many people!!
After this conference, we had lunch with leaders.
My host mom's father works at church as one of important people.
So we were invited by leaders, then, we had lunch together. mmm... yummy!

In the evening, my host father's parents, brothers and a sister-in-law came to our house to celebrate boys' birthday for supper.
Actually, it was the first time for me to meet them, but they were very friendly.
We enjoyed talking, celebrating and eating!
It was fun.

The new week started!
On Friday, I will have dance.
I hope I can go!!!

*noma*

No comments: