Sunday, September 9, 2007

dance, baby shower...

HI.
I didn't write my blog yesterday because I had to do my homework last night.

Friday's dance was good.
There were many many people, so I was surprised.
I made some friends at Summer Arts Work Shop, but we don't go to church the same time on Sunday, so we cannot meet each other easily.
However, at dance, we can meet, so I wanna go to dance as often as possible from now on(you know, it is up to my host family because they have to take me there and pick me up)
I enjoyed dance very much with friends.
I danced with a boy who takes Japanese class in his school.
He is interested in Japan, so I was glad.

On Saturday, in the morning, I went to church to clean up.
There were 3 vacuum cars, but 2 of 3 broken when we were using.
So finally, we had to clean up church by using only one vacuum car.
It was hard for us, but after cleaning we ate doughnuts, so we were happy.
In the afternoon, I went to "baby shower".
First, I thought it was one of Christian's events, but actually it is a Canadian culture.
My host mom's friend hold a party for my host mom.
The purpose is to show a new baby for friends.
Then, friends bring presents for a baby.
So my host mother got a lots of clothes, shoes.... and so on. She looked happy.

Today, I went to church with my host family and Eri.
It was the second time for Eri to go there.
After going to the church, we went on a picnic.
Actually, it was BBQ at the park.
It was fun.

Bye*

*noma*

No comments: