Wednesday, September 5, 2007

music band30

Hi.
Today, I took music band30 in period 2.
I was a little nervous because probably most of students are older than me.
However, this problem was solved soon.
Many girls and a few boys(hahaha) asked me, "What's your name!?" or something.
Sam who plays the trumpet helped me a lot today.
She has her own trumpet, so I guess she should be a good trumpet player.
I hope we can be good friends!

At lunchtime, I went to student service to talk with my school concealer.
First, she said "You don't have pay any money for your class"
However, finally, we have to pay some money for my classes.
For me, I have to pay $100(about 10,000yen) to rental the trumpet.
But I don't have to pay textbooks rental charge($65).
Maybe I have to pay only $100.
It looks expensive, but I don't care about that because if I buy my own trumpet, probably I have to pay over $100.
It is cheap for me!
Tomorrow or day after tomorrow, I can get the paper which is about my school charge, then I will pay some money for my classes.

See you,

*noma*

2 comments:

sano-chan said...

Thank you.
I will have sport fesrival next week.
I am very tired now.
I want to succeed it.
See you.

NOMA's information from CANADA! said...

Hi, Saki.
Happy birthday to you.
I hope you will have wonderful 15th year.
I was a little disappointed you had a poor birthday.
You ate supper with only Kan-chan..
How poor you are.
What did you get from our dad!?
I will be 17th soon!!

*noma*