Monday, September 3, 2007

The last day of my Canadian summer vacation

Hi.
Today is the last day of my Canadian summer vacation.
It was fast for me.

I went to southgate with Eri, MariO and Megumi.
I could bought winter clothes.
I heard Edmonton's winter is soooooo cold, so I am preparing for Edmonton's winter.
Actually, it was the first time for me to buy clothes this summer vacation.hahaha
I went to shopping malls many times this summer vacation, but I didn't buy any clothes.

Anyways, my long Canadian summer vacation finished.
I am looking forward to seeing my friends and taking new subjects!
I will take...
-reading(I have to take it in this semester)
-music band
-social study(world history)
-legal study(I will study about Canadian law!!!! It sounds fun!!!! To my surprise, the teacher is the same as food studies teacher!)
I will do my best there!!!

Oh, I have to make my lunch... haaaa...

*noma*

No comments: