Friday, September 14, 2007

Baptism

Hi,
Today, I went to church with my host family.
This is because my church's friend was baptized today.

She(=B) who was baptized today is 15 years old, but she hadn't been baptized yet.
Her family don't have God, so she didn't have God.
Last year, she came to church with her best friend(=T) who is a Christian.

She joined many events and activities at church even though she wasn't a Christian yet.
And also, she studied about the church with missionaries over joining Sunday church and activities.

Finally, she decided to be baptized.
I was impressed by her big decision.

Her family aren't Christian, but they came to the church to see her baptism.
I have seen baptism three times in Canada.
However, today's baptism was the best ceremony I have ever seen.
We sang a song for her.
Over singing, some young women cried.
I was gonna cry too.
I guess she must talk with her family a lot about that, it must be a very very big decision for her and so on...
Anyway, I was impressed by today's baptism.

Because of today's baptism, I thought I wanna know about Christian more.

*noma*

No comments: