Wednesday, September 12, 2007

band camp

Hi.

Today, I got information of the band camp in music band20 class.
It is from Tuesday Oct. 9 to Thursday Oct. 11.
Of course, I can join! I am very glad.
However, when I stay somewhere over two nights, I have to hand in the approval to my study abroad company.
I have to submit it as soon as possible because today is about one month before going to the band camp.

I have to pay $110(11,000yen) to go to the camp.
It doesn't matter for me because I really wanna join this camp. Surely, my Japanese family will say "No problem" to pay $110.
As you know, I go there weekdays, so I have to miss 3 days of classes.
No, actually, 2 1/2 classes. ( we will leave the school at noon on Oct. 9)
Anyways, it is not on weekends.

I have one problem...
Now, in my city, it is very cold.
I wear winter clothes recently.
I hope the weather will be very nice and that I can enjoy it very much.

Three teachers are coming with us.
We need at least 10 adults from our parents.
If we can't gather 10 adults, it will be canceled.
I really really hope we can gather 10 adults even if it is on weekdays!!

*noma*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.