Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Japan trip!?

Hello,

One day, my friend, Magumi told me that some of our school students would go to Japan and my Japanese school next Spring.
"If it is true, it must be very nice" I answered.

This morning, I saw one notice which is about "Japan trip"
"Oh, my goodness. They are seriously planning on!"

Today's lunchtime, they had a meeting about Japan trip.
I had nothing to do at lunchtime, so I went to Japanese class and attended the meeting.

My school has one Japanese man who teaches Japanese.
He plans on Japan trip every year and he goes to Japan every year with his students.
I didn't know that.

Every year, they go to Tokyo, Osaka, Nara... which are famous places in Japan.
However, from this year, they are gonna visit my Japanese high school!
And they will sleep over there. (only one night)

While they are in Tokyo and Kyoto, they will stay with each host families.
The host families can speak in English, so the students don't have to worry about that.

I am so excited to hear that and also I was glad many people were in Japanese class to attend this meeting.
I hope they will have fun in Japan and that they will like Japan more!

*noma*

No comments: