Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The first day of school!

Hi, today was the first day of school.
I enjoyed the first day of school!!

1. Reading
As I told you yesterday, I had to take it.
Actually, I am not good at reading, so it is good for me!
However, there are not so many students.(unpopular class...)
So I hope I can enjoy class and that my English skill will be much better than now!

2.Music band
I love music very, very much!
So I really wanted to take this class!
Most of students in music band20 took music band10 last year.
So I know most of them.
I could borrow my own trumpet, so I was happy

3. social studies
There are a lots of people in social class.
I will learn world history there.
I hope I can understand this class.hahaha
Maybe...? Surely, I will get much homework. I will do my best...

4. Legal studies
The teacher is the same as food studies', so she knows my name already and also, she understands my English skill.
She said to me, "I think your English was improved during summer"
Even if it is a compliment, I am a little happy to hear that.

I met many friends there.
Also, I met church friends who entered the same high school with me this year.

Oh, I have to go to bed now. I am sleepy....
I hope I will enjoy school tomorrow too!!

*noma*

No comments: