Thursday, September 6, 2007

Happy Birthday, Saki!

Hi.
In Japan, today is my Japanese sister's, Saki, birthday.
She became 15 years old!
I called Japanese family whenever we have events(mother's day, father's day, father's birthday) so far.
However, I am sorry I won't call to Japan this time.
Maybe my Japanese family expects my calling, but I won't.
I have some reasons.
One of my reasons is I have no time to talk with them because of homework, church events...
Also, when I wanna call to Japan, I have to ask my host father to set calling stuff(I am using my host family's very very cheap calling system)
I'll call you someday!
Don't worry, I am doing very well now and I am very fine!!

Anyway, happy birthday to you, Saki.
This year, you have to study a lot for your entrance examination.
Try hard. Hope your success!

*noma*

No comments: