Friday, September 7, 2007

dance

Hi.
Today is Friday, yeah!!
However, this week is busy.
Tomorrow, I am gonna church to clean up it in the morning.
In the afternoon, I am gonna church again because of my new host sister's baby shower.
It is one of Christian's events.
It is the first time for me to see it, so I am glad.
On Sunday, I am gonna church from 11am-2pm.
After going to church, we are gonna my host grandparents' house for my host brother's birthday supper.
He will be 5 years old next Monday.
Anyways, it is so busy!!

Tonight, I am gonna dance with my church friends.
Alex who is my good church friend will pick me up at 8pm, then we will enjoy dance.

See you,

*noma*

2 comments:

Chiho said...

Hello!
I'm very sorry that I hadn't written comments enough lately.
My summer vacation also finished.you seem that you had much experiences. In particular,I was impressed by tempra ice cream..
I think there are always a lot of events around you,aren't there?This summer vacation was special for not only you but also me!
The fact is that Chiemi,Mizuki and I are also writing letter for you now.Our vacation things are written in them.Please read and give comments!
See you.
Chiho

NOMA's information from CANADA! said...

Hi, Chiho.
Long time no see!!!
Thanks for your comment.
I am so happy to get it.
And I am also happy because you enjoyed your summer vacation.
Yeah, tempura ice cream is amazing, hey?
You wanna know how to make it, don't you?hahaha
Anyways, I am looking forward to getting your letter.
I wanna know about your cacation, Japanese dance, my friends and so on.
See you!

*noma*