Saturday, September 1, 2007

How's it going?

Hi.
I couldn't write my blog recently because my host family's computer was frozen soon.
It was because the mouse was broken.
My host father changed the mouse, so I can use it now!

Last Thursday, I went to my summer school teacher's house with my Japanese friends.
Her house is located near WEM, so we walked to her house from there.
We met her at WEM, then she took us to her house.

She hosted a Japanese student this summer.
She showed pictures of him.
I was surprised because I met him at Heritage Festival.
He is from Nagoya international school and he stayed with my summer school teacher, Berta!!
It is a little funny.

Berta has a table tennis' table.
So we played table tennis. It was fun!

I talked with her about Summer Arts Work shop, my new host sister and so on.
She listened to our talk well even though my English is not good.
She tried to understand my talk, so I was glad.
I wanna keep in touch with her forever!!

Yesterday, I went to the public pool with Eri.
Actually, it was the first time for us to go there.
We had no opportunities to go there this summer.
As you know, I have a free pass, so I could enter the public pool without any money.
However, now, because the summer vacation is done, we have to pay some money to enter the public pool.
So maybe it was also the last time for me to go there.hahaha

On September 4th, my school life will start again.
I am looking forward to seeing my friends.

I really enjoyed my Canadian summer vacation.
Moving, camping, summer school, shopping, Heritage Festival, getting a new host sister, summer arts work shop and so on.
I am a little sad that summer will be over soon.

See you,

*noma*

No comments: