Sunday, August 12, 2007

Favorite movies



Hi.
While I was staying with my host uncle and aunt, I went to my host aunt's parents' house for supper.
They asked me, "What kinds of movie do you like?"
I answered "I love musical"

Then, they lent me 3 musical movies they have.
-The sound of music
-SINGIN' IN THE RAIN
-MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS

I have watched "the sound of music" and "SINGIN' IN THE RAIN" in Japan.
I love them, so I watched them again.
About "MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS", I have never watched and heard of it, so I watched it last Wednesday.
It was a good movie. I like it.

Also, I love "High School Musical"
It is so nice. If you haven't watched it, you had better watch it.
It is my recommendation.
This Friday, I am gonna Megumi's house to watch High School Musical 2 at Disney channel.
Megumi's host family won't be home then, so we will cook supper by ourselves.
I am looking forward to watching it very very much!

Have a nice week,

*noma*

No comments: