Saturday, August 25, 2007

Summer arts work shop, Action!!!!







Hi.

Today was "summer arts work shop"

I practiced a lot for it, so I was so excited!!

I went to church at 9am and we rehearsed three times.


Our performances were started at 3am and 7pm.(two times!)

One stage was about 80 minutes.

There were 15 performances and I appeared in 9 performances!

I was so busy to change costumes.

However, I really enjoyed it.

My host family came to church to see our performances.

I was happy they were there.

And they took a lots of pictures of me! Thanks!


We could finish our two stages at 8:30pm.

We cleaned up church and we had a small party.

We ate pizza and watched our performance's video.

I asked YW leaders to give me a copy video and they said, "YES!"

So I can show today's performances to my Japanese family, friends!

Please wait for it.

It is soooooooooooooo.... nice!


I could make many friends there, so I was so happy.


Oh, after our performances, one girl said to me, "Hello" in Japanese.

She is also an international student and she came to church as audience.

She came from Aomori and she will stay here for a year like me.

Of course, she stays with the host family who are Mormon.

She has stayed here for 6 months.

I think she could join this event too. I was a little disappointed.

I hope she will join church's events from now on and that we can see her again!


I danced "Chilean Dance" and I had to make-up.

I had to use deep red lip. I didn't like it, but I had to do that... Oh...


Today was a very long day, but I really really enjoyed it!!

I am so sad I cannot join this event anymore.

I won't forget this event!!!!


*noma*

No comments: