Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Harry Potter5

Today, I went to West Edmonton Mall to watch Harry Potter5 with my friend, Eri.
We got there at about 10a.m.
First, we went to the theater to get tickets.
However, the theater would open at 11a.m.
So we went shopping first.
We went to Chinatown because Eri wanted to buy Japanese foods there.
After that, we went to the theater again and we got tickets safely.
Actually, I was not interested in Harry Potter, but Eri didn't wanna watch it alone.
So she asked me to go there and gave me "free ticket"
However, there was only one free ticket, so Eri paid her ticket charge.
I appreciate her kindness! I love her!!!!!!
We enjoyed watching it very much.

Before we watch a movie, we went to Disney store.
We bought our host children's birthday presents there because it was sale!
I bought two presents for my host boys.
Good shopping! I am happy!

Today, I left my camera at home, so I couldn't take pictures....
I regret it...

Anyway, I enjoyed watching "Harry Potter5"
I will finish reading "Harry Potter1" as soon as possible and I will start reading "Harry Potter2"

It is raining again.
Recently, it is not so hot. It is cold!!!
It is like summer has gone...

See ya,

*noma*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mari!!
You are reading Harry Potter!?!?
I didn't know that!
I think I will finish to read Harry Potter 5 this month (I hope so hahaha)
And I will read 7
I don't wanna read 6 before I watch movie, so 7
I wanna know Harry's last soon!!!

This evening my host mom's sister will come here, so I'm exciting!!hahaha
See you, soon.

If you will give me reply, please write in my blog, thanks