Sunday, August 5, 2007

Heritage Festival2

Hi. Today, I went to Heritage Festival again.


I could see all of countries tents in the morning.


About 70 countries join this festival.


There are many countries people, so it is fun!


I tried eating "cornish pasties" which is England food for lunch.


It leans ground beef, mixed vegetables, thick gravy wrapped in short crust pastry.


It was nice!! If you have a chance to eat it, please try!


In the afternoon, I helped cooking Japanese foods in Japanese booth.


I made OKONOMIYAKI.


However, foreign people cannot say OKONOMIYAKI well, so many people say "Japanese pizza, please"


Fortunately, today was so hot. I mean it was so nice weather.


So many many people came to this festival and many people came to Japanese booth.


We were so busy.


However, I had to go back home by4:3o because my host family was gonna my host mom's parents' house for supper.


So I left there at 3.


At my host mom's parents' house, we had my host father's birthday party!


Of course, my host aunt made a cake for him!


Don't be surprised! LOOK!


It was made of only icing! She didn't use real foods!(Of course, candles are real!)


All of us were surprised.


We enjoyed his birthday party!


Happy Birthday to you!



*noma*


No comments: