Sunday, August 19, 2007

tempura!!

Hi,
I couldn't write my blog yesterday...
This is because my host family's computer is not working well now.
The computer isn't always wrong.
Sometimes, it is good.
So, now I can use it!

Yesterday, I went shopping with my host family.
My host brother is gonna elementary school from September.
So he has to prepare for his school life.
pencils, pen case, notebooks...
He is looking forward to going there but his brother must be sad, I guess.

Today, I went to church with my host dad and brothers.
My host mother got a sick, so she couldn't go there.
Everyone who met at church asked us, "Did you get a baby, finally????"
We really hope so but not yet...

In the evening, I went to my host mom's parents' house for supper.
My host grandma wants to try "tempura"
So I made tempura today.
I could make it well!
They ate them a lot.
I was happy.

See you,

*noma*

No comments: