Monday, August 13, 2007

talking on the phone

Hi.
In Canada, of course, I use the telephone to talk with my friends, specially Japanese friends.
Fortunately, my host family's telephone shows who is calling us on the screen, so I can know who is calling us before catching the phone.
I cannot talk with my host family's friends because I don't know who they are.
However, I can talk with not only my friends but also my host family's relatives.
So I catch the phone when the screen shows people who I know.

Also, my host family don't catch the phone when my Japanese friends call me.
Of course, when I am not home, they catch the phone and talk with my friends.

In April, I was nervous to call to my friends or catch the phone from my friends but now I am okay.

On Wednesday, all of my Japanese friends are gonna WEM to go shopping.
So I talked with some Japanese friends about that in the afternoon on the phone.
MariO who is one of Japanese friends were in Montana with her host family for about a week, so we couldn't see each other recently.
She came back home last night.
We enjoyed talking on the phone about her holiday and my recently stories.
Because of summer vacation, I cannot meet my friends easily, so talking on the phone with my friends is fun for me!

See you,

*noma*

No comments: