Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to you!

Hi, today was my host brother's birthday.
He became 3 years old today.

Even though he became 3 years old, he needs still diapers.
So my host parents gave him underwear as one of birthday presents.
He got toys, clothes, coloring books and so on from his parents and grandparents.
I gave him a T-shirt.
I bought it at Disney Store in West Edmonton Mall.
And it is printed Buzz Lightyear from Toy story.
He loves watching Toy story and his favorite character is Buss Lightyear.
He liked it, so I was glad! Also, the size was perfect!!hahaha

Next Sunday, we will have a birthday party again.
We did that at my host family's house today, but my host aunt couldn't make a birthday cake for him because of her work.
So she will make a birthday cake next Sunday and we will have birthday supper again at my host grandparents' house.

Anyway, today was a very, very good day for my host brother!

Happy Birthday to you!!!

*noma*

No comments: