Friday, August 17, 2007

High School Musical 2!

Today, I went to Megumi's house to watch High School Musical2 on Disney Channel.
I am a big fan of High School Musical, so I was really looking forward to watching it.

Before I got to her house, I cooked rice for supper at my house.
After that, I went to her house at about 2:30pm.
MariO and Mai were there already.
First, we watched High School Musical 1.
After we finished watching it, we started cooking supper.
We made egg plant curry and rice.
We could cook it well!
Over eating it, we enjoyed talking a lot until High School Musical 2 starts.

High School Musical started at 9p.m.
And it finished at 10:45p.m.

Eri and I went home by bus.
It was already dark but we got home without accident.

I really enjoyed watching High School Musical 2.
I love musical!!!!

*noma*

No comments: