Friday, August 24, 2007

Summer arts work shop's practice 3

Today, I went to church again to prepare for summer arts work shop.

I went there yesterday as you know, but there were only 16 year old boys and girls.
Today, all of young men and young women were at church and we practiced dancing and singing together.
It took about 3 hours.(9am-at noon)
Also, leaders didn't give us anything to eat today.
It is rare.
I was so hungry.
Alex who is one of my church friends lives near church, so she took me to her house and we ate lunch together.
We made sandwiches!! mmm, yummy!
After that, she took me to the bus stop, BUT the bus has gone in front of us!
So we waited for the bus for about 30 minutes at the bus stop.
She waited for it with me. Thanks!

We will have "Summer Arts Work Shop" tomorrow.
It is from 9am-11pm.
Our performances are from 1pm-3pm.
My host family are coming to see my performance.
I think it is the first time for the baby to go out! Wow!
After our performances, we will have a party!

Have a great weekend!

*noma*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!
I went back home from camp yesterday
I'm sooooooooooooo tired
You are enjoting church's activity, aren't you???
See you soon,