Thursday, August 23, 2007

Summer arts work shop's practice 2







Hi.

Today, I had some practice at church for summer arts work shop.

Last Sunday, my church friend, Alex, told me that this practice wouldn't take place at our church, so it would take place at another church.
So I went to another church by bus in the morning.

However, nobody was there.

So I could guess "It must take place at our church"

So I went to our church by bus from there.

When I got to our church, Alex really apologized me "I am so sorry, Mari. I called to your house, but you were out already. I had no idea then because you don't have a cell phone, right? I am so sorry. I am glad you are here!"

No problems, Alex!

You are always kind to me!! That's fine!

We practiced singing and dancing there.

It was fun for me because I love music!

playing instruments, singing and dancing!!! So fun, hey?

There were not only girls but also boys.

Boys were so cheerful.

I was glad they were interested in singing and dancing.

We will perform singing and dancing on Saturday at church.

Our performance should be the best!

*noma*

No comments: