Tuesday, August 14, 2007

to improve my English skill!?


Hi.

As you know, I am reading "Harry Potter1" now.

Reading Harry Potter in English is fun for me because I can learn words and also I can know how to describe many cases of situations in English.

I think it is slow to read but I have much time to read, so it is okay.


My host father advised me, "You should watch TV more"

I love watching TV in JAPAN, but actually now I don't watch TV because I don't know what show is interesting for me.

My host mom sometimes watches TV show, so I watch it sometimes.

Then, my host father said, "You had better watch NEWS"

So today, I tried watching NEWS.

The announcer spoke so fast because he had to tell much information for 30minutes.

I couldn't understand all but I will watch NEWS as often as possible.
*noma*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Noma
I think watching TV is good way to learn English as well
I like to watch CSI which is a drama
It's so fun, so you should try it
CTV produces it
See you soon,