Friday, August 3, 2007

Japanese supper!




Hi.


Today, I went to Eri's house to watch Harry Potter4.


Eri and I will go to the theater to watch Harry Potter5 but I have never seen Harry Potter4, so I said to her, "I have to watch Harry Potter4 before we go to the theater"

Eri wanted to watch Harry Potter4 as well, so Eri said to me, "Let's watch it together at my house!"

My host family has Harry Potter4's DVD, so I brought it to her house.

Megumi and Mai, who are also my Japanese friends were at Eri's house too.
We tried watching it, but Eri's host family's DVD player didn't work.

We did our best, but we couldn't watch it.

I think it is my host family's DVD's fault.

We were a little shocked.

However, we watched Shleck1 at Eri's house.

After that, we made OKONOMIYAKI for supper.

It was nice! I enjoyed eating them.

I had a great day!


Tomorrow, I am going to "Heritage Festival"

There will be many countries booths.

I will help "Japanese booth" tomorrow.

I will cook Japanese foods there.

I think I can eat them, so I am looking forward to it very much!

However, it is raining here.

Maybe, tomorrow's weather won't be good...

I will enjoy!


See ya,


*noma*

No comments: